UK complicity in CIA torture & rendition
These are war crimes
In recent years, some detail on the scope of Britain’s involvement in US rendition practices post 9/11 has surfaced.An array of leaks, which surfaced prior to the publishing of the Senate's report, highlighted Britain’s collaborative role in the CIA's mistreatment and abuse of terror suspects. Of particular note, are allegations that British foreign territory Diego Garcia was used to transfer detainees via rendition flights, contradicting a series of UK government denials that Britain presided over such practices.
List of war crimes
• The Genocide Convention, 1948.
• The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948.
• The Nuremberg Principles, 1950.
• The Convention on the Abolition of the Statute of Limitations on War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity, 1968.
• The Geneva Convention on the Laws and Customs of War, 1949; its supplementary protocols, 1977.
Your Country is being run by war criminals_War_Crimes Arrest UK war criminals NOW TIME
The Site http://www.makewarshistory.co.uk/